▪ If you are a hemophiliac.
▪ If you are under 18 years old - even with parental consent it is illegal in the USA to tattoo someone under the age of 18.
▪ If you are pregnant or breast feeding. Anything you put into your body can be passed onto your baby and opening your skin can result in heightened risk of infection. Pregnancy hormones can also affect the healed result so it's best to wait a couple of months post birth.
▪ If you have capillaries close to the surface of the skin - you will be more likely to bleed and your results can blow out.
▪ If you have active skin cancer, any skin diseases, symptoms, irritation, or inflammation at the time of treatment. Your skin needs to be healthy at your appointment.
▪ If you are prone to or have hypo/hyper pigmentation.
▪ If you have a problem with healing or keloid scarring in the area or have a tendency to keloid scar.
▪ If you are taking any blood thinning medications or Omega 3 fish oil and Vitamin E supplements.
▪ If you are diabetic and it is not under control. If you are taking medication to control diabetes, a doctors note may be required.
▪ If you have high blood pressure and it is not under control. If you are taking medication to control your blood pressure, a doctors note may be required.
▪ Clients unable to take a break from exercise are not suitable candidates. The aftercare requires you to stop any vigorous exercise for at least the first 7-14 dayos.
• Please review our COVID-19 safety guidelines when booking your appointment!